Here’s What You Need to Do the Program
We want you to be successful in your new training. So we’ve posted a list of computer requirements you’ll need to have ready before logging on. Keep in mind, if your computer is 4 years old or less, you probably have everything already listed here.
Before logging into Thinkific, you need to confirm that your computer systems meet the following minimum requirements:
1. Operating system: Windows XP or higher for PCs; OS X 10.5 or higher for Macs
2. Computer configuration:
- 8GB of RAM minimum
- 1 GB of free disk space recommended
- Broadband Internet connection (DSL or cable recommended)
- Web browser (Chrome is highly recommended)
- Sound card with speakers and headphones or headset
- Inkjet or Laster Printer (recommended but not required)
- Cookies must be enabled (http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences)
- Pop-up blocker is turned off (http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/pop-blocker-settings-exceptions-troubleshooting#w_pop-up-blocker-settings)
3. Fast Internet connection: DSL or cable preferred. Satellite will work.
4. Browser Requirements: We prefer Chrome.